Apex Legends 1.1 has gone live courtesy of Respawn Entertainment. The latest update to the popular battle royale doesn’t bring much in terms of content but mostly focuses on quality of life and bug adjustments.
One cool feature is the ability to squad up with your most recent group via the lobby. Buttons now available in the lobby will “display the last two people you played with” allowing you to invite them with just a click.
Also a part of the update is “behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.” Cheaters have been a massive complaint from the community and one that many free-to-play games have to deal with in a more intense capacity.
You can read the full Apex Legends 1.1 patch notes here or below:
APEX LEGENDS 1.1 PATCH NOTES
The 1.1 Patch is rolling out as of 10:00am PST today and you will need to update the client to download.
KNOWN ISSUE: We are aware of the reports of accounts being reset after the update and looking into it now.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
When you head back to the lobby after a match you will see two new buttons that show you the players in your last squad with the option to invite them for another match!
You can choose to allow invites or opt out in the Friends menu.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
Made small improvements to the UI for customizing Legends.
Added option to turn off lighting on compatible hardware [for example, Razer Chroma devices] in the Mouse/Keyboard settings.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.