Along with the TI 10 Battle Pass Immortal Treasure II patch, Valve has implemented a rather long list of buffs and nerfs to the Summer Event, the Aghanim’s Labyrinth as the community prepares for another round of Aghanim’s Trials to open this coming Sunday, July 26.
This Sunday’s Trials will be played on the Sorcerer difficulty level, but after the newest Labyrinth update, the damage and health of enemies in Sorcerer and Grand Magus Act 1 / 2 will ramp up more slowly.
Many common and elite shards with low selection or efficacy rates have had their values increased or been removed (i.e. Witch Doctor 5% evasion, many mana cost shards)
Trap room treasure chests and the items they drop are removed if they are not picked up when the encounter completes
Improved behavior when units like grumpy ogre seals bounce out of the level
Boots of Travel: increased bonus move speed 32 -> 90
Gary’s armor now increases per ascension level.
Time before creatures detect invisible players increased from 2.5 to 5 minutes
Time before providing vision of remaining creatures to players increased from 4 to 5 minutes
Encounters difficulty adjustments
Difficulty tuned down:
· The Silent Killer
· Jungle Hijinx
· Blind Bombardiers and their Brethren
· A Strange Morphology
· Al, the Chemist
· The Last of the Corpulent Killers
· Toothy Toothums
· The Malorkian Hammers
· An Unwinnable Standoff
· A Mind-Tingling Offer
· Mister Cleaver
· A Bad Trading Post
· The Soothing Sound of Sirens
· Hoppy Bats
· The Beastly Babies
· The Scarabs of Scuttletown
· Urn Your Keep
Fixed a bug where Viper and Magnus could get multiple ultimate ability upgrade options in the starting room.
Fixed several cases where enemies would not aggro on damage.
Nav fixes for The Long and Winding Path, The Hallway of Pain, The Cliffs of Sacrifice, Corridors of Chaos, No Time To Brood, Badland Bandits, The Bomb Squad, Battle Squawks, The King Returns and The Apex Mage.
Added trees to the west entrance of Rizzrick the Razorsaw.
Fixed Snapfire Raisin Firesnaps not being targetable on enemy channeling targets.
Fixed Magnus Reverse Polarity and Reverse Reverse Polarity instantly killing Aghanim’s Spell Shards.
· Fury Swipes are no longer affected by creature status resistance.
· Base max Fury Swipes stack count from 5 -> 6
· Added two new Earthshock Legendary Shards: Digging In and Relentless
· Digging In: Earthshock applies and has its damage increased by Fury Swipes.
· Relentless: Enemies that die under Earthshock’s debuff give Ursa 1 stack of Overpower.
· Added two new Fury Swipes Legendary Shards: Rend and Ursa Minor
· Rend: Each stack of Fury Swipes grants Ursa 3% lifesteal/spell lifesteal.
· Ursa Minor: Fury Swipes gains an active component that summons 3 invulnerable, uncontrollable Ursa Cubs. The cubs deal 0 base damage, but randomly attack and apply Fury Swipes to nearby enemies, dealing 20% of the Fury Swipes bonus damage.
· Added a new Enrage Legendary Shard: Rampage
· Rampage: An Earthshock is triggered at Ursa’s position every second while Enrage is active.
· Removed Blunt Their Claws Legendary Shard
· Removed Anger Legendary Shard
· Removed Tough Skin Legendary Shard
· Raisin Firesnaps now create the current level of Mortimer Kisses blob impact at the end position.
· When taking the “Lil’ Shredder Uses Your Attack” talent, the fixed damage from Lil’ Shredder is now applied to those attacks as bonus damage (such that taking bonus Lil’ Shredder damage is no longer wasted)
· Stopping Power now additionally has the effect of Longer Barrels (deals the point blank damage to all targets) in addition to its knockback, and Longer Barrels has been removed.
· Autocannon shotgun interval shortened from 2.0 to 1.0
· Explosive Shells now also applies the Lil’ Shredder debuff in the area instead of just the damage.
· Blast Off has been reworked. It now deals an attack on each Skewered enemy as it is passed through.
· Added new Bulwark Legendary Scepter Shard: Retort
· Retort: During Active Bulwark, Mars has a 17% chance to counter attack with God’s Rebuke if attacked from the front
· Assassinate: cast point reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
· Added a common / elite shard to reduce Assassinate aim duration
· Hipshot now reduces aim duration by 50% rather than to a fixed duration
· Big Game Hunter: no longer provides bonus agility per Captain kill
· Big Game Hunter: provides +100 Assassinate damage per Captain kill, once per encounter
· Buckshot: fixed it failing to chain Assassinate projectiles to units that were beyond a certain range from the caster
· Give Some, Take Some now additionally has the effect of Stay Back (knocking back the target of geminate attack hit), and Stay Back has been removed.
· Changed beetle attack rate reduction upgrade from -0.15 to -15%
· Cool and Collected now also applies your current level of Arctic Burn debuff to the vacuumed targets.
· Arctic Burn: cooldown rescaled from 20/18/16/14 to 19/18/17/16
· Arctic Burn: duration reduced from 8 to 7
· Winter’s Breath: number of additional attacks reduced from 4 to 3, damage to secondary targets reduced from 65% to 50%
Echo Slam Potion
· Initial damage increased 180 -> 300
· Echo damage increased 110 -> 130
· Cost reduced 750 -> 650
· Damage increased 600 -> 800
· Now also applies 0.75 second stun