It’s a new Season! Make sure you start off Fortnite Season 7 right and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges, however, two of the four Battle Pass Challenges are multi-stage.
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7)
- Play matches with at least one elimination (5)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RV’s (1)
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a metal turtle
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a sub marine
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (500)
- Stage 1: Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (5)(HARD)
- Stage 2: Search Chests in a single match (3)
- Stage 3: Search Supply Drops in a single match (1)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)(HARD)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!
Check out the full Season 7 patch notes here: