It’s Thursday and that typically means a new set of challenges in Fortnite. The Season 8 Week 2 challenges are live and you can check them out below.
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges, however, two of the four Battle Pass Challenges are multi-stage.
- Stage 1: Land at The Block 
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot 
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak 
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores 
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms 
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops 
- Eliminate opponents at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills 
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Gain 25 health from Apples 
- Stage 2: Gain ? health from using Med Kits 
- Stage 3: Gain ? from ? 
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island 
- Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon 
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match 
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!