“Party like it’s the Paleolithic period” – Fortnite Twitter.
Today’s featured items section includes the brand new Fyra and Jaeger outfits (Epic/Epic) along with the Battle Axe pickaxe (Rare) and Tusk glider (Uncommon). Don’t forget to grab the items from the daily items section either!
The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours. The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours.
With the popularity of such items, Fortnite rotates the items, giving all players the opportunity to grab them while they can because you never know when it’s coming back around.
Item Shop for January 17 to January 18:
- Fyra – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Jaeger – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Battle Axe – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Tusk – Uncommon Glider – 500 V-Bucks
- Clean Groove – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Desperado – Rare Outfit – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Autcleave – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Face Palm – Uncommon Emote – 200 V-Bucks
- Assault Trooper – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
- Battle Pass Tiers – 600 V-Bucks
Party like it's the Paleolithic period.
The new Primal Hunters Gear is in the Item Shop! pic.twitter.com/fEDAmcAIaX
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 18, 2019
The shop is typically updated around 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET each day. Most items you find have been available before but sometimes those who are religious about it may be able to snag a new item before anyone else. Items typically run from 200 to 2,000 V-Bucks on the shop so make sure you’re saving them up and make wise purchases to ensure you get the skins you want!