The Season 7 Week 8 Fortnite challenges have been officially released by Epic Games! Epic has released them on schedule so make sure you stay on top of Fortnite Season 7 and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches
- Build Structures (250)
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed (HARD) (1)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (1)
Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match (1)
Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match (1)
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Deal damage to opponents whilst riding on a vehicle (100)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (HARD) (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!