The Season 7 Week 10 Fortnite challenges have been officially released by Epic Games! Epic has released them on schedule so make sure you stay on top of Fortnite Season 7 and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
Fortnite Season 7, Week 10 Challenges
Free Pass Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3)
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200)
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery north of Retail Row
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Paradise Palms
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4)
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!