The grand final is set for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League-Philippines Championship Invitational. Aether Main has earned their place in the match against the Season 4 and 5 victors Sunsparks (now Aura PH) in the best-of-seven series.
Renz ‘Pein’ Reyes was the star of the show in his squads match against the Season 2 champion lineup of Cignal Ultra. The team captain was able to earn the match MVP with three kills, six assists, and four deaths while his real attribution to his team was the 33% of damage he took for the side. In addition as Uranus he managed to take on four members in order to stop Cignal Ultra from taking a lord and did so successfully.
In the match between the undefeated Sunsparks and Ark Angel, the former cruised to a 3-0 victory to keep the streak alive. The Season 3 champions couldn’t stop the firepower of Sunsparks who would be led by Jaypee (surprise) who finished with six kills, 12 assists, and five deaths as Harith.
Once again Ryo impressed, however, as he ended the series with 17 kills (yes, 17), two assists, and give deaths.
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”
- Team BSB’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Jeraxnu wants: “heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK”