The Advanced Server (test server) for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has been moved to patch 1.4.62 as the game tests out some fresh changes.
Those interested can check out the exclusive Lesley Starlight Skin “Lethal Lady” as well as the new free heroes of the week: Hayabusa, Clint, Lapu-Lapu, Roger, Lunox, Lesley, Diggie, and X.Borg.
Heroes Yi, Popol and Kupa, Freya, Hanzo, Diggie, Angela, Kaja, and Nana all saw adjustments ranging some full ability changes to slight tweaks.
There were also two bug fixes including the issue where healing reduction wasn’t working against lifesteal and an icon display error for Mythic Rank in the recent player list.
You can check out the full 1.4.64 Advanced Server patch notes below:
I. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
1. Lesley’s Starlight Skin “Lethal Lady”, the April Starlight Member exclusive skin will be available on April 1 on the Official Server.
2. Free Heroes: Server Time 3/27/2020 05:01:00 to 4/3/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
- 8 Free Heroes: Hayabusa; Clint; Lapu-Lapu; Roger; Lunox; Lesley; Diggie; X.Borg
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Natalia; Gusion; Hilda; Minsitthar; Leomord; Guinevere
II. Hero Adjustments
- Duality: Duration of the marks increased by 1.5s. Increased Damage caused by the neutralization of opposite marks.
- Overturn: Cooldown Reduction increased-from 0-10% to 1%-15%.
- Dispersion: Skill Cooldown reduced from 1.5s to 1.2s. Number of Charge increased from 3 to 4, recharging time adjusted from 5s to 6-4s. Now enemies in the fan-shaped area will also get marked.
Popol and Kupa
- HP reduced by 200 (all-level). Attack Speed Growth decreased by 2%.
- Iceland Companions: Cooldown of reviving Kupa increased by 15s. Physical ATK Bonus of the additional damage reduced to 50%. Now Kupa receives 20% fewer HP from Popol, but has more Base HP.
- Kupa, Help!: Base Shield decreased from 300-480 to 240-330.
- Popol’s Surprise: The delay of triggering trap increased from 0.7s to 1s, recharging time adjusted from 18s to 20 -14s.
- Leap of Faith: Stunning time increased to 0.4/0.8/1.2s.
- Valkyrie Descent: Shield increased from 500/650/800 to 600/750/900.
- Fixed the issue that Basic Attacks can’t trigger Physical Lifesteal while the skill is active.
- Fixed the issue that under a certain condition, Freya will get permanent max attack speed.
- Fix the issue that she cannot deal damage to where she stands.
- Ninjutsu: Demon Thorn: Slightly increased the width of AoE.
- Ninjutsu: Devastator: Now using this skill to hit multiple heroes will unlock a corresponding number of seals of skill 1, instead of only 1 seal.
- Kinjutsu: Pinnacle Ninja: Demon Blood gain increased from 20 to 20/30/40. Additional Movement Speed increased from 30% to 50%. Fixed the issue that under an extreme condition, Hanzo may have access to Ninjutsu: Devastator while not being in Demon Pneuma
- Auto Alarm Bomb: Basic Damage decreased by 50 (all-level)
- Time Journey: Shield Growth reduced from 350 to 150. Total Magic Power Bonus increased from 150% to 200%.
Heartguard: Fixed the issue that the shield doesn’t benefit from Total Magic Power.
- Lightning Bomb: Total Magic Power bonus increased from 80% to 120%.
- Divine Judgement: Basic Damage decreased from 360 to 300, Damage Growth decreased from 180 to 150.
- Magic Boomerang: Basic Damage decreased from 220 to 200, Damage Growth decreased from 40 to 20.
- Total Magic Power bonus increased from 80% to 100%. Slow time reduced from 1.5s to 1s.
Optimized the skill animation of Gusion and Uranus.
Ill. Battlefield Adjustments
1. Optimized the action logic of Luminous Lord and Minions, now they will automatically move back to the lane once they’re dragged too far away.
1. Roaming equipment, Unique Passive – Devotion: Removed the effect of gaining 2 Gold and EXP every 4s.
IV. System Adjustments
a. Now partake in MCL for the first time charges no entrance ticket.
b. Added MCL Month Pass and Season Pass, which grants unlimited MCL entrances during its valid period. Save big with this great opportunity.
2. Battlefield System Optimization
a. Optimized the visual effect when the “attack turret” button is available.
b. Hero Skill Specialty Tag: Now is always shown until expert is reached for the Hero’s Mastery level.
3. You will receive skill upgrade recommendations in the battlefield while “Auto Upgrade” is turned off in “Settings”.
4. You can now change the font size of text in the skill display screen. Related settings can be changed in Setting -> Interface -> Skill Demo.
5. Optimized UI for Huawei Mate X and Xs.
V. Bug Fixes
1. Fixed the Bug that Healing Reduction doesn’t work against Lifesteal.
2. Fixed the icon display error for Mythic Rank on the “Recent Player” list.