Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has provided the latest in their “Road to Mythic” series and this time it’s the Ocean Gladiator, Atlas. A “mech-piloting ancient creature” according to the video, Atlas is a new tank hero.
In the series, the team behind MLBB provides a look at the heroes and gives their advice on equipment, skills, playstyle, and more.
Recommended equipment and why:
- Dominance Ice – Cooldown reduction
- Cursed Helmet – Increased HP and Magic Defense
- Antique Cuirass – Defense & HP
- Oracle – Defense & HP
- Guardian Helmet – Defense & HP
We’ll give you the list of skills below, but you want to watch the video to figure out how to combo them together! Skill tips start in the above video at 0:45:
- Annihilate: Atlas smashes the ground and causes 3 explosions, dealing 250 (+70% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage for EACH explosion.
- Perfect Match: Atlas Ejects from his Mecha, which increases his (Atlas) movement speed by 30%. The Mecha will continue following Atlas with an increasing Movement Speed. When the Mecha reaches Atlas, he will return to the Mecha, dealing 360 (+55% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to nearby targets AND stunning them for 1 second.
- Ultimate – Fatal Links: Atlas hurls chains at all nearby heroes and starts charging. Enemies hit by the chains will be slowed down by 60% (decays in 3 seconds). USe again during charging, ATlas drags all targets toward him, then plonks them into a target place, dealing 300 (+200% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
Atlas does well in team fights, but in the mid-early game, he’s not as strong as there aren’t typically many of those. Once he hits level four, Atlas should be used around the map to help teammates.
In the late game, Atlas is prepped and ready to jump into team fights. His crowd control (CC) and survivability make him strong in the late game alongside the above-suggested equipment.
With a strong AOE team, Atlas’ ultimate Fatal Links can pull together all the enemies in a team fight and CC them, giving your team a chance to deal significant damage and remove some from the battlefield. This, of course, requires a solid cast of Fatal Links, as it won’t do it all for you.