Blizzard has added a few more adjustments to its current PTR build with a March 6 update.
The update was focused on several heroes including the brand new Baptiste. Baptiste saw his Biotic Launcher get the ability to turn off automatic reload and his Immortality Field got a new look and sound.
Junkrat was targeted as well and saw his Frag Launchers damage reduced by 10 from 60 to 50 along with a 10% increase to the cost of his RIP-Tire ultimate.
Zarya’s Particle Cannon saw its explosion radius set to 2 meters regardless of charge level.
Other changes were focused on bugs including Lúcio’s slow wall jump speed. You can get the full details below.
Overwatch PTR patch notes – March 6:
- Biotic Launcher
- Can now be stopped from automatically reloading by switching the Automatic Reload option to OFF. This option defaults to ON
- Immortality Field
- Made significant changes to its visual appearance and sounds
- Frag Launcher
- Impact damage changed from 60 to 50
- Cost increased by 10%
Developer Comments: Since the recent increase of Frag Launcher’s damage output, Junkrat has been building his ultimate too quickly. We’re increasing the cost of his ultimate to balance this change with his increased damage-dealing capabilities.
- Particle Cannon
- Alternative Fire’s explosion radius changed to 2 meters, regardless of energy level
- Fixed a bug that allowed Baptiste’s Immortality Field to be placed under a payload
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Immortality Field was not destroyed when run over by the payload
- Fixed a bug where Baptiste’s Immortality Field prevented death in out of bounds areas
- Fixed a bug that allowed Baptiste’s Biotic Launcher to heal through barriers
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not lose his upward jumping movement when using Rocket Punch while in the air
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist to not move while using Rocket Punch if he was recently knocked backed
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat’s Steel Trap didn’t make a sound when it landed
- Fixed a bug where Lúcio’s wall jump speed was lower than expected